Monday, April 16, 2007

company...

Usually when Linda comes to work on Sunday she brings Abigail -- well, when I came in to work my daughter came with me!!

This is really BIG! For those of you who know me, you know that I am a "soccer mom" -- and yesterday there was a league-wide rain-out, so I was able to go in and help out. For those of you who know Kristin, well she has a very busy social and soccer calendar (between High School soccer, travel soccer, friends, parties...to be young again!). So as I said earlier -- this is really BIG!


Well, since it was raining I guess Kristin thought we wouldn't be too busy -- wrong! I had her answering the phone, writing tickets, helping customers and even helping carry and load furniture into cars!! I think she actually enjoyed it -- now, if I could just get her to come back sometime that would be great.




No comments: