Monday, February 19, 2007

my valentine...



I just love this picture...it so reminds me of my Nana.
My Nana was very special and I just loved spending time with her. Everytime I look at this picture it reminds me of all the times we shared together -- lots of summer vacations! She received these valentines when she was a young lady and she later had them put into this frame, in the bottom right corner of these valentines is a note that reads: "Valentines sent to Margaret Carter (Mason) in the late 1920's and early 1930's"

Whenever I would visit I would always be looking for this picture! I found it fascinating. Now this wonderful treasure hangs in my house and I thought I would share it with all of you -- I hope you enjoy!




1 comment:

Pam (Mamaw) said...

What a treasure! Don't you just love it. How blessed to have known her, loved her and been loved by her.