Saturday, July 21, 2007

5 things about cellphones...


I found this article in a past Hallmark magazine (yes, I am addicted to magazines!! -- I just keep buying them even though I never have time to actually read them, this really drives my husband crazy) and I thought I would share it with you. I recently tried to "update" my daughter's cell phone -- it took ALL day. Anyway, there is not enough space here to fill you in on all of those details so thought I would share a little cellphone humor with you :)

Here is the article that appeared in the March/April 2007 issue:

5 things about cellphones:

1. If you're talking on your cellphone in an elevator and you plummet to your death, is that a dropped call?

2. Under what circumstances do cell users in Buffalo roam?

My personal favorite! Especially with teenagers and texting!!

3. Your phone can take pictures, play games and surf the Net -- why can't it explain why your $49.00-a-month plan consistently costs $119?

4. If a cellphone rings in the woods, does it annoy anyone?

5. Remember when it was considered adequate multitasking to walk and chew gum?

No comments: