Friday, November 30, 2007

i'm back...

Linda went to auction on Wednesday (for the first time since baby Michael) and this is the first of four text/picture messages that I received from her:
"I'm back!"
The last message says:
"Show Mom"


It was alot of work for her to get ready to go, lots of planning. Three of the four kids spent the night at Grannie's so she could babysit. I came over early to take Quinn to school and then picked him up so my Mom didn't have to load all those kids in the car. We all helped out -- but it was worth it! Today we will be unloading the truck with lots of new things for you. I'll try to post some pictures for you later -- Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Pam (Mamaw) said...

Way to go Linda (and all of you that helped out). See, 4 children is not that bad at all! Kinda makes you think about Nana with 5 children, huh! I still don't know how she did it and apparently, it is harder the older they get. Yeah! Thanks Yvonne, look forward the the pictures. Pam