Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i'm back...


Sorry for the delay -- I had a really bad week!

Someone broke in to my car and stole some change, my digital camera (my life!!) and a few other small things -- one good thing is they didn't take my wallet so I didn't have to replace my license or credit cards.

I just want to say one thing, what would possess a person to do this? The small amount of money that they got is not such a big deal, the camera is replaceable (though not something I was looking to replace quite yet), but the pictures I had on my memory stick -- they are irreplaceable!! I had just went to my nephew's (Quinn) little graduation ceremony the day before and I had the best pictures, I am really sad that I won't be able to share those with you. Why would I leave that camera in the car -- what was I thinking!!

Oh well, life goes on! The police came and took all the information, filed a report -- nothing much they can do.
However, I did go out and get a new camera -- I wanted one that would take good close-up pictures so I wandered into the backyard to see all the pretty flowers and use my new macro lens. I took lots of pictures to see how it would work, here are a few. What do you think?



No comments: