Tuesday, May 06, 2008

party favors...







Abigail's birthday tea party was this past Friday at her house -- with all of her little friends. Linda called me like two days before the party and said "do you have any ideas?" My reply "of course!" I immediately got in the car and headed out to Michaels and the dollar store to see what I could find on such short notice. This is right up my alley!

Well, I didn't find much at Michael's except some journals (Abby loves to write, what girl doesn't). So I decided to purchase one for each girl so that I could personalize each one. At the dollar store I found some cute little soap petals that I thought I could convert into name plates for each girl. I had such fun creating -- there was glitter everywhere! Here are some pictures to show you how they turned out.


2 comments:

Pam (Mamaw) said...

You did a great job on the party favors - no wonder the girls were impressed, me too! The personalized journal for each one is just perfect - they are so cute. All those kind of things are so time consuming, I just don't know how you find the time. Wish you were here!

Pam (Mamaw) said...

OK, looking at the party favors again today and those roses are just beautiful!!