Sunday, October 07, 2007

a picture is worth a thousand words...

A picture is worth a thousand words...or in this case, no picture!!

Well, to make a long story short -- the battery on my camera was dead (as a doornail!) and I seemed to have misplaced my charger (this is so bad), so I was unable to download all of the wonderful pictures that I took at the shop to share with you.

After running around to numerous stores (I won't mention all of their names) I finally found a travel charger for my camera at -- you guessed it, my neighborhood camera store Ritz. There is more to this story, but it is not my hope to bore you with all of those details (and there are lots!).

Okay, get ready to see some pictures!!

P.S. The morale of this story is -- don't misplace any of the things that come with your digital camera because they are not that easy to replace in a hurry!

1 comment:

Pam (Mamaw) said...

I am so glad you at least found a travel charger. That story is so sad. I am ready for the pics.